Friday, February 16, 2007

New Suits and Silly Fashion

Maybe I have always figured fashion on runways a bit silly. But today I am going with my husband to find some new suits for him. So I looked up "how to buy a suit" at ehow. Learned some things about suit buying so I wouldn't be a total loss to him. Then I thought well lets look at fashion today, as well. Gotta keep my man looking hip (hehe whatever) Anyway I was looking up fashion and happened across Thom Browne. He is great. Makes me laugh. I love his fashion cause I can hint a bit of sarcasm in it. I Think he is a fashion designer who doesn't really believe in Fashion designers. Anyway this is what I get from looking at his clothes. Also I love the high socks and shorts on a man with sexy legs. I guess I shouldn't be helping my husband dress for work :p

No comments: